Tooth Extraction Sydney
If your tooth is injured or damaged by gum disease or decay, we first try to restore it with a filling, crown, or other dental treatment which is appropriate for the problem. But sometimes, there is simply too much damage for the tooth to be restored to its earlier state. In such cases, the tooth must be extracted.
Tooth extraction refers to the removal of a tooth from socket in the jawbone.
Here are some of the common reasons why the tooth may need to be extracted:
- Severe damage caused by gum disease.
- Infection of teeth after taking immunosuppressant drugs for cancer treatment
or organ transplant.
- In preparation to receiving radiation to the head and neck.
- To create space for other teeth to come in.
- To re-position teeth during orthodontic treatment with braces.
- Tooth extraction to prevent them from getting impacted.
Rainbow Dental specializes in tooth extractions with absolutely no risk of future complications.
Want to get your tooth removed in a comfortable environment? Call us today at 02 8021 5285.